Saturday, November 7, 2009

Welcome to My Top Toys

Welcome to a new site, which I am calling My Top Toys. This blog is all about toys, specifically my personal favorite toys, both now and when I was a child. Maybe I will share some favorites with you, or you could tell me about some of yours. The aim is to have fun and bring some great toys to your attention. Although there are certainly differences between the toys of today and those of yesterday, it is amazing how much stays the same when it comes to what toys are popular. Lincoln logs and legos are as popular now as they ever were. Join me on a journey through the fun world of toys. Although I will be talking about some of the toys from my earlier years, that doesn't mean that I won't be covering some of the more modern toys. I don't discriminate between modern or classic toys. There is nothing that says that older wooden toys are any better than the newest wii or Xbox 360 game. The goal of any toy is to create fun and excitement for the user.

No comments:

Post a Comment